Safe4Athletes Mobile App comes with Sponsorship Opportunities.
By adopting Safe4Athletes Policies and Procedures your sports program has been set up with the convenience of its own personal GPS location-based channel, which includes the following features;
1. Report Abuse feature that alerts the Athlete Welfare Advocate and other staff at the club of an issue of abuse, bullying or harassment. This feature is capable of anonymous reporting as well convenient direct contact to the athlete welfare advocate.
2. A community forum for athletes and parents to discuss training issues that of concern and get support of other members of the forum.
3. The Safe4Athletes Handbook at your fingertips, with a full glossary of the Safe4Athletes Policies and Procedures condensed for mobile viewing
4. Athlete education material for the entire sports team.
5. Local or national sponsorship opportunities.
As part of the Safe4Athletes your sports program will discovered through location based mapping and the search feature.
The mobile app is designed as a daily complement for athletes and parents to participate in striving towards a safe and positive sports environment.
All the mobile apps are free for the consumer both on iTunes and Google Plays Andriod platforms.
Please contact Safe4Athletes to discuss additional revenue generating opportunities for your sports team.
For information about becoming a Safe4Athletes program please visit our 4-Clubs Section.